Monday, March 3, 2008

Ya ALLAH, SHOW ME the RIGHT PATH...


Why are we here,
Where we come from
Where's our future, leading us
Where's our life, taking us
Show us the path, dear Allah

What are we, to do here
There must be a reason to be here
Ya Allah the Greatest
Nor of these you create for a waste


Show me the right path
The path of the favoured one with your grace
Show me the right path
The best path to serve you as a good servant
Show me the right path
The path of Rasulullah and his companions
Don't leave me please your guidance I need
Show me the way, light up my life
Don't leave me please your guidance I need
Show me the way, to gain your love

copyright2008


****--------******* (",)-----*******
Assalamualaikum wbt..
Peace be upon you, guyz...
just like to share you this lovely lyric..
though its actually not the latest one..
recently, it suddenly has gently touched my deep heart...
till my eyes able to pour down those crystal tears..
Oh.. that was so sweet.. i've been greatly affected
these words
made me ponder my life...
after all the hectic days that i've been forced to go through
these words
inspired me about the HOPE
HOPE for the GUIDANCE from the GREATEST
HOPE that forever LAST...and never ever ReGretFuL...Insya-Allah..

Alhamdulillah...thank You, ALLAH..
I feel Relieved and Released..