Sunday, August 3, 2008

goin to SCHOOL


"I'm Goin to School tomorrow..!"
perhaps.. For most of the people this words sounds normal..
---SCHOOL--
what's d matter with it..?
Everyone went through that normal experience
For 11 years some more… (Primary + secondary)---

Yea.. well..That's true..!
But. From now on.. Its no more..!
SCHOOL
will be meant very much to Me..
Especially.. tomorrow..!

Cause..

I'm no longer coming to school as a student for that school..
not even a daughter of a teacher in that school..
but,
I myself a TEACHER of that school…!!

And tomorrow is my first experience….!

TEA-CHER
So What?

Hoho.. You'll never understand till You yourself become a TEACHER.

A proverb has said:-
A Mistake done by a doctor, a person died..
A Mistake done by a teacher, the whole generation collapsed..


August 3, 2008