Monday, August 25, 2008

Subhanallah...




Four days I've been laying on the bed.
39C hot fever has really made me like no one.
I have no strength to do anything.
Subhanallah…
How terrible this sickness is..!
Alhamdulillah, I got friends who really helpful..
I shall thanks you, guyz.. for being very kind to me..
No one can repay all of you, but ALLAH…
I pray to Allah for His blessing on all of you..

Well..
When I was laying on the bed…
Having great headache… and great cold..
I know… certainly I know…
This sickness.. is merely a test…
A test that wants to remind me from my goofy-goofy life…
A test that made me return to Allah..
A test that made me Holding onto merely ALLAH swt..
Just now..
I met a Hadeeth.. Subhanallah.. beautiful hadeeth….
Although I've been heard about this hadeeth since young..
But, today.. it seems that the first time I met it..
Subhanallah..
Here, I share with u the hadeeth…

"how wonderful the believers (mukmin)! There is good for him in whatever happens to him – and none, apart of him, enjoys this blessing. If he receives some bounty, he is grateful to Allah and this bounty brings good to him. And if some adversity befalls him, he is patient, and this affliction, too, brings good to him." (Muslim)

Beautiful, right?

Subhanallah.. Alhamdulillah.. Allahuakbar..!

May Allah, with His Bless.. always.. do allow us to get all the good side in life..
no matter what happen in our life…

Ok, get to go…