Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hikmah

Subhanallah..
3 days already I've entered the month of Blessing.. Ramadhan Al-Mubarak.
Yea, there is no best word but Alhamdulillah..i shall present to Allah, the Almigthy…
After having the experience being warded in the hospital for 4 days 3 nights (1st time in my life), the life I have seemed to be the second chance.
So, it make me feel this Ramadhan so different.
Of course.. most of the activities are just the same like the previous Ramadhan; fasting, reading the Holy Quran, performing tarawih pray and waking up for the qiamullail..
But, Alhamdulillah… the feeling within the heart is different...
The feeling of being close to HIM…
Being Hopeless without HIM..
Being tied tightly to HIM…
Alhamdulillah.. this made me realized more the 'HIKMAH' behind the sickness I've gone through…
Well, before I end,
I shall thanks for each and everyone who had kindly helped me, prayed for me and visited me along my sick days… Merely ALLAH who has the BLESS and POWER to reward each and every of you with the BEST REWARD you ever hope for..
Thanks, friends!

3rd September 2008